В Центр
 Здравствуйте, для получения дополнительных возможностей зарегистрируйтесь или авторизуйтесь
--- Карта города ---
Карта города
--- Уездный город С. ---
Главная
Новости
Добавить новость
Архив
Тематика

Статьи и публикации
Добавить статью
Архив

Форум
Свежие Топики
Популярные Топики
Активные Топики

Опросы
Каталог сайтов
Добавить ссылку
Популярные
Рейтинг

Архив файлов
Добавить файл
Популярные
Рейтинг

Галерея
Информация
Контакт
Правила
Ссылка

Email рассылка
--- Старый форум ---
Архив форума
--- Статистика сайта ---
посетителей сегодня:
за месяц:
за год:
всего:
--- Реклама ---

Поиск мобильных приложений

Показать / Спрятать

Показать / Спрятать
/  Список Форумов Симферополь online — сообщество симферопольцев и крымчан.78
   /  Услуги
      /  What players and coaches are saying ahead of the Raiders
Зарегистрироваться

laiyongcai92 What players and coaches are saying ahead of the Raiders

Участник

Broncos week Seth Roberts Jersey two match-up This Sunday the Raiders will be looking to rebound as they head to Denver to battle the division rival Broncos. The Raiders have had a sour taste in their mouth all week after a complete second half meltdown on Monday night football.The Broncos opened the 2018 campaign with a 27-24, home victory over the Seattle Seahawks.Sports Authority Field at Mile High has not been a great place to play for the Raiders.The Broncos have won five of the last six home games versus the Raiders.Derek Carr in particular has struggled in his three career games at Denver.Carr has a 1-2 record in mile high, averaging 145 yards passing, completing only 48 percent of his passes.Let’s not forget it was in Denver, last season when Derek Carr left the game early after suffering a transverse process fracture.A key to the game will be how the Raiders left and right tackles hold up against edge rushers Von Miller and Bradley Chubb.The duo combined for three and half sacks in week one.The reviews were positive for rookie left tackle, Kolton Miller and Donald Penn, as he makes the transition to right tackle.One other interesting thing to keep an eye on is the return of Martavis Bryant.Coach Gruden said earlier in the week, “We’ll see where he is in terms of his assignments. We’re going to give him plenty of opportunity to play.”This game is critical not only because the Raiders don’t want to get off to a 0-2 start but also because it’s a divisional game.Let’s take a look at what players and coaches from both teams are saying about the match up.Head Coach Jon Gruden, when asked if anything stood out about the Broncos on tape.“Keenum. I think Case Keenum at the end of the year might be the No. 1 acquisition in football. I think he’s a great quarterback. What he did last year, the performance that he had down in Minnesota.He solidifies them at that position. They struggled last year. They went through a lot of different quarterbacks. I know he had couple of interceptions last week, but this kid can really play. He’s a great competitor. They have outstanding receivers. Look, they’ve always had a great defense. When they have had stability at quarterback, they’ve proven they can win a world championship. We’ll have our hands full, I know that. We’re excited to get ready.”Derek Carr, on the challenges the Denver defense presents.“I mean obviously you got to protect. You got to protect against Von and do those things. Myself Cheap P.J. Hall Jersey , I got to take care of the ball with their good defensive backs. Whenever you play a team like this, it’s always about the ball. You got to take care of the football which is something we have been able to do well around here for some years. Something we can do better though. Obviously, after last week. We will. We are going to do that better. Making sure that you stay on schedule because you get in those long distances, let their cover guys cover and let Von come off the edge free and those kinds of things. Now they have Bradley Chubb, a top five pick, who is a good player. It’s kind of similar when they had DeMarcus and Von. They have another rusher and Von鈥nd they try and take some pressure off him. You just got to take care of the ball and stay on schedule. The normal, clich茅 things that are actually really good coaching points that you have to do.”Offensive coordinator Greg Olson on what Raiders tackles are up against facing Denver’s pass rushers“Big challenge, obviously, last week for our interior guys against the Rams. Against the Broncos certainly those edge players, both Donald and Kolton will have their hands full. I just had mentioned to Donald out on the practice field, we felt as a coaching staff that he really didn’t look out of place at right tackle. We thought there might be some growing pains but really from the first day that we moved him there he looked natural playing the right tackle position. In conversations I had with him he said, ‘I still don’t feel completely comfortable.’ He said, ‘I felt better than I thought I would initially.’ We were happy with how he played. He played aggressive. He played the entire game but looked natural at the right tackle.”Von Miller, on what he has seen from tackles, Kolton Miller and Donald Penn.“Donald Penn can play any position on the line. 77 is a beast. He was the best tackle in this year’s draft. I’ve always said the Raiders have the best offensive line in football. They made it a whole lot better with the Miller kid.”Broncos Head Coach Vance Joseph http://www.raiderscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-marcus-gilchrist-jersey , when asked if the addition of Martavis Bryant affects how you prepare for the Raiders offense.“Well, I mean he gives them a serious vertical threat. I mean this guy over the years has made big plays in the screen game and obviously on the long ball. I faced him six or seven times when I coached in Cincinnati and he always made a big play on us. He’s obviously a matchup problem so we have to have a plan when he is in the game to play him top-down.” Derek Carr and company traveled to another country this weekend only to be served a thorough butt whooping with a side of Fish and Chips.Quite frankly, Raider’s fans abroad deserved a much more spirited competition than what the Raiders put on the field in Wembley Stadium.The Raiders defense flashed moments of solid pass coverage and rallying to the football.But ultimately mental errors or maybe just getting caught staring at the dazzling Russell Wilson led to their demise.But the offensive line with so many injuries hurts this Raiders team the most.Carr was getting knocked around consistently and the rushing attack was virtually non-existent.What was the biggest strength on this team has now become its biggest weakness.Here’s a few plays to highlight the Raider’s struggles.Mental Lapses on DefenseThe Raiders line up in that classic (but so far ineffective) double A blitz package.On this play DE Arden key is suppose to drop with the TE and force Russell Wilson to throw it over him.But the defense get’s caught in the middle of an audible and Wilson is able to take advantage of their mistake.Either Key didn’t get the call in time or the audible confused him for a split second.It serves to highlight how hard it is for a rookie defender to play at a high level in the NFL when there are so many checks and the quarterbacks are so good.This play should have been a negative for the Seahawks but Wilson works his usual magic and turns it into a touchdown.Daryl Worley is in coverage at the top of the screen.He seesa broken play and when Wilson pumps right, Worley’s eyes leave his man.Wilson buys time and sees a wide open WR in the end-zone for a textbook throw and catch.Worley just can’t lose his man in this situation.Most defenses will train their defenders that when the QB breaks the pocket, coverage turns into man.This is to prevent plays like this from happening, especially when a QB can scramble and still make throws downfield.Derrick Johnson’s only impact on this play is to trip directly under Arden Key’s feet allowing the TE to dump Key on his head.Add in a missed 1 on 1 tackle from Melvin and a poor safety fill from Gilchrist and you’ve got a textbook example of poor run defense.Shout out to Leon Hall at Nickel CB who is the only guy doing his job here.Arden Key actually had a solid game, getting his first NFL sack and notching some well timed pressures on Russell Wilson to end drives.But against the run the whole defense struggled and it seemed like every drive had a long run like this that allowed Seattle to eat up the clock.Porous offensive lineYes the defense didn’t play great, but they had absolutely no help from the offense.There are a lot of people fans can blame here.Gruden for calling an ineffective scheme.Carr for checking down and always losing the football.But really, when the offensive line is playing this poorly, it’s hard for anything else to work.That offensive line is riddled with injuries.Donald Penn on injured reserve means two rookie tackles starting and Kelechi Osemele nursing a knee injury means Jon Feliciano starts at left guard.The same unit that filled in during last week’s loss continued to struggle against the Seahawks.Carr frequently stood in the face of a collapsing pocket and was hit and hurried all game.This had a serious affect on the passing game forcing Carr to check down basically all game save for one poorly thrown deep shot to Martavis Bryant.On this Carr fumble it’s actually Kolton Miller’s head that knocks the ball out of Carr’s hand.The TV broadcast made an in game compilation of Carr’s hits and pressure because it was getting so out of hand. Carr was knocked around enough to warrant leaving the game briefly for what looked like an upper arm or shoulder injury.If this line can’t protect Carr better than Sunday going forward, no way will Carr be able to make it through another 10 games.The offensive lines struggles didn’t stop protecting the passer.They couldn’t get much traction going on the ground.Many of Marshawn Lynch’s runs looked like this, getting contacted at or behind the line of scrimmage.ConclusionThe offense has been stalled by a completely useless run game.It’s about 90% zone runs (correct me if I’m wrong) with the occasional draw or sweep as a change up. Rookie tackles Kolton Miller and Brandon Parker have a steep learning curve ahead of them.They both need to get a lot better now and not next season.Miller has a knee injury that he’s been playing through but it looks like his ability to anchor is compromised and he’s been driven back into Carr several times over the last two games. Gruden’s passing game requires routes to develop downfield.So far Carr has shown he doesn’t have the patience to wait around behind this offensive line.Carr is about to set NFL records for check-downs and throws behind the line of scrimmage.Guenther’s scheme has too many moving parts for all these new faces to execute.Drive after drive are extended because a player is out of position or in the wrong coverage. Tackling on defense has been poor.Only a few teams are tackling well in the NFL, the Raiders aren’t one of them.
»2018/12/7 9:12 Профайл Посетить вебсайт

Симферополь.ORG V2.0b © 1784-2010. Все права при делах.
Вся информация сайта защищена АВТОРСКИМИ ПРАВАМИ. Ответственность за достоверность и точку зрения предоставляемой информации несут авторы материалов.
При любом использовании материалов сайта, гиперссылка (hyperlink) на Симферополь.ORG обязательна. Правила пользования сайтом.

Разработано в Virtual Lab